1. I put up a short post today on the other blog with some "fun facts" about my character Becca from GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie
2. Deep in proofing now. Gosh, amazing the things that get missed, or misspelled, or... how
3. It takes for-ev-er to get reviews, while you sit on pins and needles, wondering, waiting...
4. It's a good thing when you can still say after X number reads of your book that you still like it - and hope others do, too. See number 3 above.
5. When did libraries become so author un-friendly unless you are Dan Brown or someone famous?
Maybe I'll think of a few more later. Or got some musings of your own?