Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Three In the Afternoon - How About a Teaser?

It's three in the afternoon, and I'm just getting around to doing my Acme Authors Link post.

I've got a good excuse, since I've been working on my Blessing or Curse edits, and am now six pages from finishing them.

So, I'm almost at the finish line. Once I cross over, I'm looking forward to some breathing space until the edits come back.

This book consists of five different stories. Each has it's own name. This Teaser is from Too Much of a Good Thing, and I have to confess it's a little dicier than my usual, but to some of you it probably seems tame. (g)


The male enhancement pill, plus an extra for good measure, had not done the trick, so neither could he. Ezekial rolled off the water bed, and nonchalantly glanced over his shoulder. “Be right back.”  
Cocoa-skinned Luana, of the tight bod, champagne colored eyes and straight black hair, flashed a seductive smile. “I’m not going anywhere, big boy.”
Wincing at her choice of words, he stumbled into the bathroom, shut the door and groaned. At the moment, he did not live up to the typical African-American male image. 


Okay, that's enough for now.
Back to my edits.

Morgan Mandel
http://www.morganmandel

4 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Oooh, great teaser!

Sounds like you're making great progress...the finish line is getting closer!

Morgan Mandel said...

Just got to the end. Now, I have some spiffing up to do, with curly and straight quotes, plus changing the last name of a character.

Maybe Thursday, I can send it off!

Morgan Mandel

Deb Larson said...

How exciting - great teaser - and you're stepping into the 'arena' that folks aka. men don't like to talk about.
Way to go ~
DL Larson

Margot Justes said...

Progress indeed, when you can say the end.
Margot