Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Cleanup

Blessing or Curse, the anthology sequel following Forever Young: Blessing or Curse, is now in my wonderful editor, Helen Ginger's hands, or should I say, on her computer.

Today, while I could, I did a cleanup of some neglected areas of the house.

That bunch of papers I said I'd shred someday, I finally shredded! I also switched around some of the clothes from winter to spring, threw out, sorted out, and arranged papers and miscellaneous stuff I for some reason seem to think I can't do without.

My desk even looks neat at the moment. Well, that never lasts!

Anyway, now I'll be set for when I get the edits back from Helen. Then, I'll be back in the writing groove and forsaking all other stuff! I still have the last book to write in the Always Young Trilogy, which will be called, Always Young

Morgan Mandel


Debra St. John said...

Yippie for editors and getting those piles off of desks!

My mss is on its second round of edits with my editor but I still have piles everywhere. I'm waiting for summer break and then I'll tackle them when I have a moment to breathe!

Can't wait for this new book and then the third one as well.

Morgan Mandel said...

Yes, editors are a blessing, Debra!

Morgan Mandel

Deb Larson said...

You've been a productive girl! What a good feeling to have so much accomplished and off your 'to do' list.
Good luck with the editing - Helen is wonderful!!

Margot Justes said...

Productive indeed. I ususally do that stuff when I've exhausted every other excuse.