Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Cover!

The cover for The Vampire and the Vixen arrived in my in box on Friday! I have to say I love it and it's perfect for the story.



Although what was interesting was this time around, it came through as a preliminary cover pending my approval. In the past, covers from TWRP came through as final covers, with only changes for misspellings made. The way the e-mail was worded, it seems like I would have been able to make other suggestions as well, which would be considered, but not guaranteed to change. But, like I said, all in all, I am very pleased!

Now all we need is a release date and we'll really be rolling...

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

4 comments:

Margot Justes said...

Deb,
Beautiful cover, and it's still easily recognizable as your style.
Margot
www.mjustes.com

Debra St. John said...

I do love that the style of it matches my other holiday covers. This one is a Halloween story.

CA Verstraete said...

Very pretty!

Deb Larson said...

Looks great! I love the dressed-up look to it!