Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Got My Edits Back


I received my edits back for Blessing or Curse, the sequel to Forever Young: Blessing or Curse, from Helen Ginger, my wonderful editor. Since this book has five separate stories, we were trying to figure out an easy way for readers to keep track of each of the stories.


I've decided to name each story with a phrase relating to its contents, then using chapter numbers for the different scenes.


Look below to learn the story names.



Who'll Mend This Broken Man

Too Much of a Good Thing

For the Love of Dog

What I Did for Love

Suspicion

Stayed tuned for more about Blessing or Curse. For now, I'm back to my edits!

Morgan Mandel
For excerpts and links to all my books, come on over to
http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Debra St. John said...

I like the story names. Does the book follow the original format of skipping back and forth between the stories?

Morgan Mandel said...

Five separate stories. No going back and forth. That way someone can read one and read another later when thete's time.

Morgan Mandel

Deb Larson said...

Sounds great! I'm sure Helen did an outstanding job editing. You're well on your way!
DL Larson

Margot Justes said...

Congratulations, like the titles.
Margot