Sunday, May 19, 2013

Country Road Trip

I wouldn't miss a chance to see Kenny Chesney in concert, so even if I have to take a road trip to Wisconsin and take several detours because of closed highways, it was worth it last night. It's an annual tradition. Kenny is the way I start my summer every year. This year it was a bit early, but it was still a fabulous time. Even better, Eric Church was the opening act.


Girls' Night Out!


The view from our seats.


And I love the camera my hubby got me for my birthday, because I can really zoom in on the action!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

Deb Larson said...

How AWESOME!! We went to his concert in Peoria a few years ago. Accustics were off - but it was great to be there just the same!!
What a great tradition!
DL Larson

Morgan Mandel said...

What fun! I love country and western music!

And you look really country in that cowboy hat, Deb!

Morgan Mandel
http://www.morganmandel.com