Today on ACME AUTHORS LINK, I’m doing something new, FRESH, unusual, UNIQUE…okay bizarre in offering up the first ever Rob d’Author Challenge – a Virtual Scavenger Hunt.
First one to get back to me with ten of thirteen answers (thirteen questions posed) wins a FREE autographed copy of DEAD ON – a Kat Holley, Marcus Rydell PI Mystery from award-winning Five Star Books – a $25.95 value that features lovely and gripping cover art and a pretty good story as well, my lords and ladies.
The answers need to come in as a complete comment at Acme, not direct to me or at my website or elsewhere but at ACME. Second, leave your email address with the comment at Acme, so I can later get a mailing address where to send the book. Third, not restricted to continental USA.
Within this scroll are the starting points for what ye seek:
1. Find What 11-book series features Dr. Jessica Coran?
2. Locate the number of genres that Rob has written in (Horror being only one)?
3. Discover and list 3 of eight writers who share rotation with me at Acme.
4. Determine Name of Rob’s wife’s mystery novel (title)
5. Reveal title and full name of Rob’s main character in City for Ransom.
6. Uncover the mystery of the SETTING in Rob’s novel Dead On.
7. Disclose the name of the dog in Rob’s novel Dead On.
8. Seek Out Rob’s middle name. Robert W. Walker and one of his four pen names.
9. Follow the trail to Rob’s ebooks – name his single nonfiction work, a how-to at the Kindle Store.
10. Unmask the name of Rob’s collaborator on his kindle title Cuba Blue.
11. Check Out Rob and Miranda’s His & Her blog tour and bring back one Question posed anywhere.
12. Disclose In whose backyard was the photo of Pongo and Rob taken (photo used extensively on books and blogs of Rob and Dalmatian)
13. Reveal the favorite drink of one Dr. Jessica Coran, ME FBI, Rob’s most memorable character.
Hear ye, hear ye…. For ye who take this formidable challenge to unearth the truth, to find that which is beneath the rock or entombed in mausoleums of this virtual world, using steeds and unicorns to traverse blogs, websites, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, url’s and dark forests, I commend the thy bravery and expect chivalry in the games from one and all. Good luck ye knights, knaves, and damsels one and all; take all due care, but let it be known—anyone with good body armor can win! Only but need answer ten of thirteen.
Rob d’Author Walker
"Dead On takes the reader's capacity for the imagination of horror to stomach turning depths, and then gives it more twists than a Georgia backroad that paves an Indian trail." - Nash Black