Monday, August 17, 2009

Special Days

Last Thursday was a really special day.
It was International Left Handers Day. Read about it here: Left-Handers Day 2009
And, yes, I’m left handed. But that is not unusual as left handers tend to be creative and at least I think I am, creative that is, cause I know I’m left handed.

Some famous lefties, like President Obama and one of my favorite authors, Meg Cabot I knew about, but I didn’t know that Hans Christian Anderson, Mark Twain, and H.G. Wells were also lefties.

When I found this site I joined the Left-Handers club and now I get a newsletter with some really cool information in it. There’s also a store where you can order special items just for lefties. I like it!

So, even though I’m a little late, I hope all you lefties had a great International Left-Handers Day, I know I did!

I also received some awesome reviews for Summer Lovin'. You can read them here:
Long and Short of It Reviews
and
The Romance Studio

Happy Monday,

June

www.junesproat.com

4 comments:

Terry Odell said...

My brother and my son are left-handed. Thanks for the info.

June said...

Hi, Terry,
You're welcome. There were so many people I told on Thursday about the sites I found and they were all like "Send me the link". LOL!

Enjoy,
June

Debra St. John said...

Hey June, Happy Belated Day! (Can I still wish you Happy Lefty Day even tho I'm a righty?!)

June said...

Hey Deb,

Of course you can, and thank you! Hope you get your room straightened out!!

:)

June