Monday, August 24, 2009

Personal Shopper

Lately I've been told that I'm dressing better. Not, mind you, that I dressed bad before, now it's just better. Well, along with my new PR person, Miss Emily, whom you all met in an earlier blog, I now have a personal shopper.

Miss Casey.

Miss Casey picked out these two new tops for me from Kohl's.


And I received more compliments in one day than I've received in a long time.
I think she's getting me ready to have some book signings. She hopes I will be on Oprah. She has such ambition. I'm not sure if I can live up to her expectations, but at least I will look good!
Next she is planning my outfits for Spring Fling 2010. I told her I don't need that many outfits, she just shook her head and rolled her eyes.
I think she told me!
Happy Monday
June
www.junesproat.com


5 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Fabulous outfits, June! I'd say keep the personal shopper...you're going to be stylin' for Spring Fling!

Deb Larson said...

Good lookin' gal - and talented too! It's a great combo any way you look at it!!!
DL Larson

June said...

Thanks! It's so fun to shop with her.

June

Morgan Mandel said...

I like your new tops. Can't wait to see them on you at a book signing!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Margot Justes said...

June,
Lovely tops, you have a very talented personal shopper.
Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com