Wednesday, February 27, 2013

She's Back & Free March 1 Thru March 3!

Her Handyman
by Morgan Mandel
Believe it or not, some readers still don't have their copies of my romantic comedy chick lit, Her Handyman. Since that's the case, I'm offering another freebie promotion to get them in on the fun.

When: Friday, March 1 through Sunday, March 3

Where: http://amzn.com/B0097EVXBK

Come and get it & Tell your friends about it, too!

This is the story about the hardworking handyman who answers a frantic call in the middle of the night to fix a toilet leak in a penthouse bathroom.

The gal who greets him is totally strange. Dressed like a Flower Child in flowing blonde hair, with an orchid stuck in it, along with her gauzy blouse and gypsy skirt, a peace sign around her neck and a mood ring on her finger, she looks like she missed the Seventies boat!

Fufu, her Chinese Crested dog, the guilty party who started the flood in the first place, is even stranger looking, and not through in the devilment department.

Read all about their adventures in the Her Handyman Freebie Promotion this Friday March 1 through Sunday, March 3!

If you don't have a Kindle, you can still download to your PC.
Again, the link to this freebie is at http://amzn.com/B0097EVXBK


Morgan Mandel and her dog, Rascal

Here I am with my dog, Rascal

Check out my chick lit website at
http://www.chicklitfaves.com

Find Excerpts & Buy links to all of my books
at http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com

Connect on Twitter: @MorganMandel


4 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

Hi Morgan! I've read Her Handyman and recommend it. Plus, it's now free! Woot-woot.

Shaunda said...

I definitely recommend Her Handyman. It hooked me from beginning to end. Almost wish I could have seen the main character's paintings in person!

Debra St. John said...

I already have my copy and read it and loved it, but I'll pass the word along!

I hope this promotion works as well for you as your recent "Girl of My Dreams" freebie days!!

Deb Larson said...

Are you going viral again? Sure hope so!!!!!!!!
DL Larson