Monday, April 2, 2012

Imagine...

Today let's play Imagine...

Imagine:
Your book becoming a best-seller.
Your book becoming a movie.
Your book becoming a series of movies.
Your book raking in millions.
A theme park named after it.
The studio movie lot becoming a new tourist destination.
Wow.

Imagine....

Saw on TV how the Harry Potter Studio Tour is now open on the Warner Brothers lot in London.

I have to admit I never got into the books, though I did like the movies and saw several. The scope and theme of the theme park and seeing all the stuff on the movie set sounds like something that would be incredible to view in person.

** What's the one place you'd like to go or see your book turn into?

4 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

A movie anywhere would work for me. I wouldn't even need to be on the lot to watch it being made.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Debra St. John said...

I'd love to see "Wild Wedding Weekend" made into a chick flick movie. I would, of course, be on set to watch over the process. (Much of it takes place in the Caribbean on a cruise ship!)

samedayessay.com said...

Good post! Very nice!

Deb Larson said...

I'd love to see my first book, Memoreis Trail become a movie in honor of the War of 1812 - 200 years! It would be educational as well as an emotional roller-coaster!
DL Larson