Saturday, May 24, 2008

Going to the Movies by Margot Justes

I went to the movies this weekend. I really cannot remember last time I went.

I am however a fan of Indiana Jones; and just had to see it. Mr. Lucas, Mr. Spielberg and Mr. Ford-what took you so long?

Harrison Ford picked up the character traits so easily-as if there had been no break in production. It was heartwarming, funny, thrilling and thoroughly enjoyable. I got my money’s worth.

Did I mention- I have not gone to the movies in a really long time…I had a $25.00 gift certificate with which I bought 2 tickets (early show-lower rates) 1 large popcorn and I have $2.75 left.

Now I know why it’s been so long since I’ve gone…


Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
Available on amazon.com
www.mjustes.com
Echelon Press LLC

No comments: