Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunny Side Up

I hate to keep harping on the weather here in the Midwest, but things are looking up around here! The sun is actually shining today (although there is still a nip in the air). And almost all of the snow is gone (except for the very last dregs of the dirty snow piles on the corners, which I'm sure will disappear soon!). The sunshine has improved my mood greatly. I was starting to get REALLY crabby.

I'm ready for spring...flowers blooming, birds chirping, GREEN grass. I want it all. Some brave shoots of tulips are starting to poke their way through the soil. In time, they'll bloom into beautiful flowers.

In the same way, the seeds of a new story are beginning to take root in my mind. I'm in that starting-a-new-book-nervous-excited mode. And it's great! I can't wait to let IT bloom.

Until next time,

Debra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.