Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Special Sunday by Margot Justes

This will be a short blog. I would like to extend Happy Mother’s Day greetings to all moms.

I’m cooking today, because I refuse to cook tomorrow. My older daughter (she happens to be a mom) is recovering from surgery, so I thought I’d bring dinner over on Sunday. I have no other plans. Well, except to write in the morning.

This is a perfect opportunity-at least I’m making it the perfect opportunity-to mention the May/June issue of Crimespree Magazine and my article on Bath, England. Can I say Yipeee!

I’m in the process of wrapping up A Hotel in Bath, but I have not been idle; I finished the novella, A Fire Within and hopefully someone will want to publish an article on Paris that I’ve been working on.

Now back to Mother’s Day.

My friend Gina said she’s leaving it up to the men in her life to make plans, and as an afterthought she said, “I hope I won’t go hungry and be lonely.” Hmmm. I’ll follow up with her on Monday.

At Costco this morning, I found many men carrying flowers and Godiva chocolates. Not a bad beginning…

Till next time,
Margot Justes
http://margotsmuse.blogspot.com
www.mjustes.com
A Hotel in Paris ISBN 978-1-59080-534-3
Art brought her to Paris, then a stranger’s death changes her life.
Missing ISBN 978-1-59080-611 1
available on amazon.com

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com