Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Long Weekend by Margot Justes

This weekend marks the traditional beginning of the summer season, At least for me.
A few people I talked to said they are going to relax; grill and basically veg out.
Sounds good to me, I decided to write the blog on Friday because I don’t get to veg out.

I have a book signing Saturday, and if you’re in the area, please stop by and say hi at the Borders on 49 S. Waukegan Rd in Deerfield, IL Saturday May 23rd 1:00 -2:30 pm. I’ll be on hand as will a few other authors among them Joe Konrath, Luisa Buehler, Robert Goldsborough, Mary Welk, Susan Gibberman, Norm Cowie and we’ll be signing the Missing Anthology. All royalties are going to the missing and exploited children foundation. How is that for a plug?

At any rate, Saturday I’ll be signing, writing and spending time with my daughter who is visiting. Sunday, the same except for the signing substitute a birthday party.

Ah, Monday! I get to veg out-not so fast-I have to finish a couple of projects and do some marketing. And I haven’t mentioned the condition of the house where I happen to live-the dust bunnies are having bunnies. Come forth and multiply and they do…

And so it continues, this thing we call life-but it beats the alternative. Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Till next time,
Margot Justes
http://margotsmuse.blogspot.com
www.mjustes.com
A Hotel in Paris ISBN 978-1-59080-534-3
Art brought her to Paris, then a stranger’s death changes her life.
Missing ISBN 978-1-59080-611 1
available on amazon.com

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Enjoy your signing!

I'm hiding but not vegetating this weekend. Racked up over 1000 miles this week alone in travel and I just want to stay home!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Morgan Mandel said...

I worked out this morning and after that I was absolutely beat. I hope it makes up for the pizza and ice cream last night!

I also did some website updating at http://www.morganmandel.com

I plan to work on my back cover blurb for Killer Career this weekend as soon as I summon up enough energy. I'm happy to get some extra time to get things done.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Margot Justes said...

L. Dianne,
I like the idea of hiding-but I keep getting found.

Sounds like we use our found time to write and plug said writing.
Margot
www.mjustes.com