Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Bees

Hey All,

Sorry for the late post today. It's been a busy weekend!

My hubby and I have been busy as bees getting our yard ready for summer. It's amazing how much weeding, planting, and construction goes into each new season. It's hard work, but we have a blast doing it. And our yard is starting to come together.

The annuals are all in. The vegetables and herbs have been planted. The bushes (well, most of them) have been trimmed. And the pond is in working order for the summer. All we need to do now is add the fish. The roses are blooming and the peonies are just about there, waiting to add their splash of color to the scene.

I hope where ever you are that you are enjoying the fruits of a new season that's bursting wide open!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

coming soon from The Wild Rose Press
Wild Wedding Weekend

1 comment:

Deb Larson said...

Hi Deb:
I'm so jealous - that you have your yard work done and I don't - we've been over-run with rain and I'm mudding things in when I know I shouldn't - but geesh! It's the first week of June. And a pond - oh how I've longed for a pond. I don't think this is the summer to mention that to my husband since there are too many ponds in the fields from all the rain.
Have a great day!
DL Larson