Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Politics

Okay - the second presidential debates are on and I'm not watching. I'm my neighbor's basement and we're going through the process of how to setup a blog. So, why in the world would anyone want to blog?

Well to share thoughts and ideas, hopefully with like-minded people but also to stimulate discussion.

So, here I go again on my rant about registering to vote and actually voting. I get frustrated, tired and almost balistic when people say that they don't vote because it doesn't count. WELL, it ain't gonna count if you don't exercise it. Kinda of the same thing for your brain.

So, please, please, please, get out and vote. It's not only your right but your duty and it will encourage you to be a much better and informed citizen.

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

My husband was at the library a few days ago to pick up some DVDs and said lots of people were there. He found out they were registering to vote. That was a good sign.

Morgan Mandel
www.morganmandel.com
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com