Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Review

Howdy All,

I am blogging quickly today, as I'm running out the door to church and then to my nephew's baseball game.

Every time TWRP (The Wild Rose Press) lists their new crop of reviews, I always check the list with bated breath. I'm always hoping to find a new review for THIS TIME FOR ALWAYS. Nine times out of ten I'm disappointed. But yesterday, I opened the post, and there, sitting on the top of this list was a new review from The Romance Studio. For me. For my book.

I took a deep breath. As much as I wanted to have a new review, one does tend to bring about a certain shortness of breath and heart pounding in the chest kind of feeling. Would it be a good review? What if they said my book sucked?

I exhaled. And clicked the link...

To the best review I've gotten yet. It was so wonderful, I even got misty-eyed.

So, as I'm running out the door here, I'll let you read it for yourself!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

3 comments:

June said...

Congats, Deb.
That was certainly a wonderful review and well deserved.

You are doing fabulous and I'm sure you will receive many, many more reviews like that one.

Hugs
June

www.junesproat.com

Morgan Mandel said...

Deb,
Super congratulations!
I'm so happy for you. Great review. Of course, I could have told them it was a wonderful book!

Morgan Mandel
www.morganmandel.com
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Deb Larson said...

Congrats Deb!!
Glad you opened your mail!
DL Larson