Thursday, July 10, 2008

Visit My New Website! by DL Larson

My new website is up and running. Please come visit at www.DLLARSON.com. Browse a bit and be sure to leave me a message. Do a review of one of my books. Or go to Amazon.com and see the 5 star ratings for each of my books: Memories Trail, and Promises To Keep. Feel free to add a review there as well.

Thank you, THANK YOU to my webmaster Amber Larson! She's done a fabulous job and I'm very happy she took the time to help me out!!!!!!!!! She's added a photo album to my webpage, something I've been meaning to do. We have lots more pictures, maybe someday I'll display some action shots and you can see first hand how quirky, er - silly my family is.

So please spread the word about my webpage. Visit, visit, visit! Buy a book, Heck buy a couple! It's back to staining and varnishing windows of my daughter's almost finished new house... I'll be sure to update you on that progress soon. It's quite like revisions. Always something left undone or needing fixing!

Til next time ~

DL Larson

PS: our kittens are still napping on my flowerpots, cute! Not so adorable is the fact they are now using my gravel driveway as a potty. Ick!!!! My first attempt at deterring this has been to feed them further and further from the house, they are after all destined to be barn cats. So far this doesn't seem to phase them. Tip-toeing through the gravel in sandals no less has become a challenge. You cat lovers out there - please send me some ideas on how to fix this unsavory problem. My hubby is not pleased his manly gravel is being used in such an undignified way. And I do believe my flowerpots may be destined for the barn as well. Bring help fast!! Please!

No comments: