Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Think I Found My Niche Market by Margot Justes

I scheduled a book signing in Lafayette, In. The reason I am so delighted is very simple, it is in an art gallery called Artists’ Own.

My heroine is an artist, and I have been trying to do something different and creative. Book signings in art galleries fits perfectly.

This is my breakthrough, and what a breakthrough it is, they are willing to sell my books on consignment, do multiple appearances, and offer contacts to other Lafayette resources.

Hopefully with one gallery on board, others may follow. Then there is travel, but I’ll save that for another blog.

If you find yourself anywhere near Lafayette, IN. do stop in at Artists’ Own, you will enjoy the experience, even better stop in March 15th and I’ll be there all day, signing and most likely looking around to see what’s new. Artists’ Own is located on 518 Main St. # B, Lafayette, IN.

To say I am excited would be an understatement; I will be signing my book surrounded by art. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
www.mjustes.com
Echelon Press LLC

No comments: