This summer my library is offering weekly book trivia contests for kids. Last night we featured Cinderella. Our Disney Royalty trivia has been planned for a few months and in honor of the passing of the original "voice" of Cinderella, I want to challenge you with some of the trivia our second through fourth graders knew really well!!
I'll start out with a few easy ones:
1. What creatures befriended Cinderella the most?
2. What did the fairy godmother use for a coach?
3. What did she use for a coachman and a driver?
4. When did the magic wear off?
5. What was so special about Cinderella's shoes?
Okay, now that you are warmed up ...
6. What is the name of Cinderella's dog?
7. What are the names of Cinderella's two favorite mice?
8. What are the names of Cinderella's stepsisters?
9. What is the name of Cinderella's stepmother?
10. What happened to the glass slipper Prince Charming had?
Seems no matter how many times we read a story or watch a movie, we can learn something new with each pass through. The original voice of Cinderella has been around since I was a little girl - a few decades now, er maybe that would be generations. Just recently that "voice" passed away. So in honor of such a long-standing fame, here are a few more trivia to solve:
11. What year was Cinderella first released?
12. Who is the person behind the Cinderella "voice?"
13. When did she die?
14. How old was she when she passed?
15. Who hired her to be the voice of Cinderella?
I would imagine Cinderella's voice was heard around the world. Talk about giving a story life, Ilene Woods did that and more.
God bless her and her family in their time of sorrow.
Til next time ~
PS: Looking for answers? Check the comments section! :)