Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jury Duty, A Blessing or Curse

I've got Jury Duty on Monday. Being the great citizen I am, I'm hoping they don't pick me. Some people actually love jury duty. Depending on your point of view, it could be a Blessing or Curse.

Anyway, the idea got me thinking. Maybe I should write a book about someone who gets jury duty, is picked as a juror, and very much regrets it.

Then again, I have other books to finish first. I'm going to sign off now and work on, you guessed it, Blessing or Curse. I really want that book to be done, so everyone can read it!

Morgan Mandel


Deb Larson said...

Good luck with jury duty! And with your WIP.
DL Larson

Morgan Mandel said...

Happy to report the judge decided I was not a good candidate for a juror!
Don't know why, but that's okay!

Morgan Mandel