Friday, April 1, 2011

Girlie Weekend by Margot Justes

This will be a short blog. Fortified by a pot of coffee, and I do mean a pot not a cup of coffee, I had an early start this morning by bringing out the summer clothes and packing away the winter stuff; need something concrete to remind me snow is behind us. (I hope) Now, I'm waiting for my daughter Solonge and granddaughter Sydney to pick me up, so that we can visit with my daughter Dina. Our annual girlie pilgrimage, a weekend of much needed fun and relaxation. Love my girlie weekends with my girls. Till next time, Margot Justes http://www.mjustes.com/ A Hotel in Paris

3 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Way fun!

I had a girlie night out with my girls tonight, too. What fun.

Margot Justes said...

Deb,
It was fun and all too quickly it's back to reality.
Margot

Deb Larson said...

I love girlie time!!! It's in my favorite things to do.
DL Larson