Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Blog by Margot Justes

I have completed by travel blogs, and will post soon but as the saying goes life interfered with my plans. My daughter came home for a long weekend and we're spending time together.

In the meantime, I have regained full rights to two short stories I have written and plan on putting them on Amazon and Kindle, as soon as I figure out the how and why, etc...

The best advice I have found is from Joe Konrath, he has an amazing web site http://www.jakonrath.com/ where he shares his vast marketing knowledge with his readers and offers terrific advice to authors who are part of the weird world of writing, advertising, promoting and everything else needed to get the name out there, wherever out there is. Joe is a master. I plan to use his his advice, thanks Joe.

The other thing I have done is hook up with author Susan Miura (introduction by Amy Alessio, thank you Amy)to do library events 'A Taste of Italy' is all set, proposal finished and submitted to many libraries and we have three gigs so far.

The Italian program includes tasty treats from Italy, pictures, (of course I have pictures of Venice and Murano) discussions on travel and our writing styles and how they relate to travel. I'm hoping at some point to include Paris.

In the works is 'A Taste of Mexico'.

For now, I'm going to prepare breakfast and spent some time with my daughter.

Till next week,
Margot Justes
http://www.mjustes.com/
A Hotel In Paris

2 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

You can't help that life gets in the way. Besides, without it there'd be no writing.

Now I'm off to check out Joe Konrath.

Morgan Mandel said...

Tasty treats - Sounds yummy!
Good going, Margot!

Morgan Mandel
morgan@morganmandel.blogspot.com