She Dresses Her Husband. You can tell. They usually wear similar colors and clothes types. What comes to mind when you hear that?
He's a wimp.
It's possible, but here are some other scenarios to consider:
- He's too busy to be bothered getting clothes ready.
- He's lazy
- He's color blind
- He's disabled and needs help
- He enjoys the attention
- He's demanding
- He likes feeling close to his wife and lets her do it
- She's the wimp
- She's clingy
- She likes to feel wanted. It makes her feel good.
You get the idea. There's more than one reason why a woman may put out clothes for her husband to wear.
Okay, lets get dicey. Here's another example. She self-publishes. What comes to mind when you hear that?
She can't get a good publisher.
Is that what you think? Here are some other scenarios:
- She likes to be in control/she wants to pick her own cover, style elements,etc.
- She's curious about what it takes
- She enjoys adventure
- She wants to get her book out in a decent amount of time
- She's not getting any younger
- She wants to do something different
- She understands the makings of a good book and feels confident she can pull it off
- She knows reliable editors she can trust with her novel
- She knows of a quality printing company with great distribution
- She wants a better return on her money since she's the one who wrote the book and will do most of the marketing
- She wants to feel the satisfaction of doing her best job.
By these examples, I hope I've opened your minds a bit. If not, I'll keep trying.
Look for Killer Career by Morgan Mandel This August!
As always, comments are welcome.