Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Have I got books and things to do! by Morgan Mandel


Monday night my author copies of Killer Career arrived at my brother's home, all 11 boxes of them. At work on Tuesday, I had the pleasure of giving one to my technical advisor, my boss, Guy, and then selling three more. It's always a thrill when a new book comes out because that's when people are the most responsive.

I'm hoping my selling streak continues for a long time. I've got some bubble envelopes addressed and ready to drop off tomorrow at the post office for reviews and friends, and many more to set up. It's fun, but frenetic right now.

I've printed out my Christmas card mailing list and will be send out invites to my Book Launch Party on August 16 at the Arlington Heights Historical Museum from 1-4pm.
All are invited, not only those who are on my mailing list.

Bookmarks are coming soon. I hope they turn out all right. In all the mad, exciting rush, I hope I don't forget anything.

I'm signing off now. Still have to figure out how to make an ebook out of Killer Career.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com
http://choiceonepublishing.com

3 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

Give away one, sell three - that's a great way to start off. Congrats. What fun to not only hold the book in your hand, but to immediately start selling.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Terry Odell said...

Holding those books is such a joy. Congrats, and happy sales.

Deb Larson said...

Congrats!!
I'm so excited for you - sell, sell, sell. And I know you'll have fun doing it.

DL Larson