Sunday, April 1, 2007

Observing Spring

While walking the dog this morning, I couldn't help but notice all the signs of Spring, my favorite time of the year.

The birds are more plentiful, especially robins, and they make their presence known. I didn't realize how much I'd missed their cheery songs until I heard them again. The trees and shrubs are budding, the grass is greener, and the daffodils and crocuses are already adding color to the landscape. The air even smells fresher.

I'll have to keep these details in my memory bank and draw them out next time I write in the dead of Winter about a Spring day!

Morgan Mandel
www.morganmandel.com
www.myspace.com/morganmandel
http://crimespace.ning.com/profile.morganmandel




Read TWO WRONGS by Morgan Mandel for fast past, poignant suspense.
Available at www.hardshell.com, www.amazon.com, by order at bookstores.

No comments: