Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Her Handyman by Morgan Mandel Coming Soon!

                                                                                                          
Things have been hectic lately, since I've been working on a new romantic comedy, which I'm calling Her Handyman.

I hope to have it out and about by the end of August. In the meantime, I'm offering a sneak peak at the cover.

Yes, this one has a dog in it. It's a Chinese Crested.

The only resemblance between this dog and my own dog, Rascal, is they both are white with black spots.

This one is cute in an ugly sort of way, which fits into the story.

Now, I'm back to my writing.

For excerpts and buy links to my available books, check out http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Debra St. John said...

This turned out great!

Good luck finishing up the story...how fun to already have the cover done...that has to give you some inspiration.

Can't wait to read it!