Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

As today, the day marking the beginning of summer, begins to wind down, I started to think about what we need to do. We took out the pool and cleaned it and it's filling as I type. You can read about my pool adventure here.

I have a few more days off, so I need to write. And I mean write. Not think about it, just write and get the words down. Books don't come to be by just thinking about them, you have to get the words on paper, or so I'm told!!

There is another thing to think about. Summer reading. I think summer reading is 'fun' reading. Easy reading, escape reading or beach reads. Whatever you style is make sure you stock up and enjoy!

I received a review for the anthology Summer Lovin' which my short story is in. Check it out for some fun summer reading. It's available on kindle as well.

Lastly, I want to remember all the soldiers who fought for our freedom. Today we honor them and thank them.

I hope you all had a wonderful day and have a great week!

Best,
June

www.junesproat.com

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to do the same!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel