Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What Kind of eReader do you have? Or don't you?

I was surprised to notice I've sold many Killer Career ebooks in the Kobo format. I don't even own a Kobo, but I guess I better do a Google and find out what one looks like.  Apparently, they're pretty popular.

For some reason, I thought most people had kindles, like I do. Mine's a kindle 3.

Many years ago, I also owned a Palm. It's in my cabinet somewhere. The screen was too small for me to be comfortable reading from it. I also own an Iphone, but again, the screen is too small for me to enjoy reading on it.

What about you? Do you have an eReader? If so, what kind? If not, why not?


Morgan Mandel
Killer Career 99 cents
on Kindle and Smashwords

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a Nook Color, and I also use the Nook reader and Kindle reader on my iPhone. The smaller screen doesn't bother me, although I do prefer reading on my Nook.

Sutton Fox said...

I have the Sony Touch. Love it. I also have Kindle reader on my BlackBerry.

I do have friends with readers who say they'll purchase the Kobo next time around, but I'm not familiar with it either.

Terry Odell said...

I started with an eBookwise, got addicted to the back light feature (I read in bed) and when it became too hard to find content, went with the NOOKcolor. Love it!

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

Fiona L. Woods said...

I have a Kindle 3, too. However, I have Nook for PC and Kobo on my PC too. I also have Adobe Digital Reader so I can download library books from Overdrive. The last three are on my Notebook PC.

So many books, so little time!

Fiona

Bob Sanchez said...

I have a Kindle and an iPad and happily use them both--though come to think of it, I use the iPad mostly for tasks other than e-reading. If I'm reading an book, it's more likely to be on my Kindle--great battery life, by the way.

I've never seen a Kobo. Who sells them?