Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother’s Day – SWEET!


It started on Friday; I took the day off work for my youngest daughter's concert at school, which was very cute. Then I enjoyed a peaceful afternoon of quiet – a rarity in my house!! While I was on the web I saw my oldest daughters Q&A article was published on her high school newspaper, you can read it here if you are interested. Then off to her softball game.

Saturday was more softball and it was a good day for it…before the rain, (which thankfully waited until the second game of the double header was almost done) came down!

Sunday was beautiful. We took the girls to the beach and walked by the Northwestern rocks. It’s the only place I have found that they get along and are nice to each other for at least five minutes, so that was a mother’s day gift in itself!!

Hope all Mother’s out there had a great day and wishing you a wonderful week!

Best,
June

www.junesproat.com

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Glad you had such a perfect time!

Morgan Mandel