Saturday, May 31, 2008

Printers Row in Chicago by Margot Justes

The first time I went to Printers Row was last year.

I was helping Echelon, since my book was not yet out, I had nothing to sell. But I also went to see what all the fuss was about and of course to learn what needed to be done to sell books.

It was exciting - exciting that is - if books excite you as they do me…there were books everywhere, all types of books, rare, used, new, somewhat used-you get the drift. Books were everywhere.

I was delighted to see so many people show up in the heat, look and handle the books, look at the jacket, cover, glance at the first page, and many actually bought books. That is after all why we are there.

Printers Row is this coming weekend, June 7th & 8th 10:00 am to 6:00 pm –Dearborn and Polk Streets in Chicago. I will be there both days, please stop by and say hello.

Echelon will be near the Starbucks-how neat is that-tailor made for me.

Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
Available on amazon.com
www.mjustes.com
Echelon Press LLC

No comments: