Saturday, May 17, 2008

Plotting the End by Margot Justes

I had a great couple of days, took a vacation day on Friday and actually plotted out the end for A Hotel in Bath (I am more than half way done) and I have decided the location for book three – are you ready –Venice, Italy. This one will deal with glass-Murano-of course.

I do love glass, so the location is perfect. I even called to check on a price for a hotel –I set my sites high-very, very high-the Cipriani Hotel-and the e-mail told me to call the 800 number for a really great price.

I called them expecting a great price; I didn’t realize just how great that price was going to be. The rate was 957 Euro’s per night. I thanked the woman profusely. Needless to say I’m looking for another hotel.

Today, I was a guest speaker at the Palatine Library for their Mystery on Loan Club. The other speaker was best selling author Shane Gericke, author of Blown Away and Cut to the Bone.

It was a small, intimate gathering, absolutely delightful, with lively discussions. Marlene Leonardi, Librarian extraordinaire, does a wonderful job with her Mystery on Loan Programs. I was privileged to have been asked to participate. I even sold three books and had a marvelous time.


Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
Available on amazon.com
www.mjustes.com
Echelon Press LLC

No comments: