Monday, November 5, 2007

Weaker sex, my butt

What's all this about the weaker sex?

I mean, seriously, women ... weaker?

I don't think so!!

Believe me, I could probably be considered to be somewhat an expert on the subject, with a too-classy-for-me wife and two bright, beautiful teenaged daughters.

So let's talk about this alleged 'frailty.'

How about it, guys. Do any of you want to take on the physical problems of being a woman? You want to feel bloated, irritable, and, dare I say it... dern near homicidal every single month? I'm sure this is where werewolf stories came from.

And squirting a baby out of an opening the size of a fifty cent piece. For comparisons, we'd have to pee out a, well, a pea. How do you think that would feel?

And I can tell you this for sure. If a guy peed out a pea just one time in his life, there ain't gonna be a second pea.

Ain't no guy gonna put on a pair of shoes that scrunch his feet into little points, much less any garment that fastens in the back. Do you hear me... no, of course you don't ... but do you read me? Our arms don't reach that far! So you won't see us buttoning our shirts in the back.

Then let's get into the mental aspect. Women have us there, too;, and I can prove it simply and easily.

They have to put up with GUYS!

'Nuff said.

Norm

www.normcowie.com

The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably)
The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness

No comments: