Saturday, November 10, 2007

Misc by Margot Justes

I have an update of sorts; finally got through to a live person at the William Morrow Agency in Hollywood CA., remember Tom Jones (his agency)-the secretary gave me the name and e-mail address of Tom Jones' agent. She said 'send me an e-mail, I'll make sure he gets it.' So I immediately sent one out...have not heard a word, but I am hopeful.

There is of course the potential for a new fan base for Mr. Jones.

Another bit of news, my book is now available as a pre-order on Amazon.com. and my website has a direct link to A Hotel in Paris on Amazon.com. I am so excited, I have pre-sold a book already. Not much news you might say, but this is my first sale ever-I think that is very exciting.

If anyone has some great ideas on advertising that does not cost an arm or a leg- maybe just a finger or toe, I would love to hear from you.

One last thing, if there are any members out there who belong to Sisters in Crime, and are planning to attend the holiday lunch December 8th, please reserve your spot. Robert Goldsborough is our featured speaker.

Till Next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
www.mjustes.com
pre-order now availabler on Amazon.com

No comments: