Monday, July 9, 2007

The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness

(pop)

Howdy, I just popped in with some exciting news. I'm a published author now!

Woo-hoo!

Wait ...

...um...

I forgot. I was already a published author.

So now I'm a published ... er, ... another published, um ...

Okay, enough of that. There's an easier way to say it. My second book is out!!!

Woo-hoo!

Yippee!

My new book, The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness, is the sequel to its awesomely-reviewed prequel, The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably).

Fun stuff! Comes with the Dr. Pepper Warning (as in don't drink a carbonated beverage when reading).

You can read excerpts of both books on my website www.normcowie.com.

I'm feeling good.

Gotta go!

(pop)


Norm
www.normcowie.com
The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably)
The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness

No comments: