I'm employing the same approach to my editing of Blessing or Curse, the sequel to Forever Young: Blessing or Curse. After a while, my brain freezes from too much thinking, and I have to stop and go to Facebook, or some other place to thaw it out.
Still, I'm getting there. Blessing or Curse has 5 stories in all, and I'm halfway through editing the third one. Hopefully, I can finish it today, then only 2 to go.
I'd hoped to have this book finished sooner, such as in December, but I underestimated the Christmas busy-ness. Lots of fun and un-fun stuff kept getting in the way. My target now is February publication.
Everyone will know if I make my goal, because I will spread the word far and wide!
A peek at what Blessing or Curse is about:
- Consuela's husband has Parkinson's. Will the young pill help him?
- Ezekial suffers from E.D. Will the pill cure his curse?
- Police officer, Mike, has let himself go. His physical is coming up. Maybe the pill will help.
- Dee Dee wonders if her husband is cheating. Will the pill make her more attractive?
- Sherri's washed out as a model. Can the pill re-ignite her career?
Check out all of Morgan Mandel's
books at http://www.morganmandel.com
or her Amazon Author Page at
Connect on Twitter at