Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are You Ready?

It dawned on me that next Tuesday is actually Christmas, and I'm not ready. Fortunately, the remaining gifts are gift cards, but I still need to get them. Then there's that matter of a snowstorm happening tomorrow, which will get in the way of accomplishing much outside my home.

Today, I just finished calculating my plan of attack on the monthly and yearly bills, which isn't easy for me, since I'm a word and not a numbers person. Amazing how many bills decide to happen in December!

Anyway, I'm almost ready to relax and celebrate Christmas when it happens next Tuesday.

What about you?

Whether or not we are, it will still happen, so Merry Christmas!

Morgan Mandel


Morgan Mandel writes romances, thrillers & mysteries.
Find her romantic comedy, Her Handyman, at
http://amzn.com/B0097EVXBK

Website showcasing all 5 of Morgan's books:
http://www.morganmandel.com 




2 comments:

CA Verstraete said...

Merry Christmas Morgan!

I'll be late too, finishing up getting a few things this weekend and wrapping on Sunday....

Deb Larson said...

I have a plaque that says, "If it wasn't for LAST MINUTE, nothing would get done!" It sums up my life!
Merry Christmas!!
DL Larson