Sunday, December 2, 2012

An 'Unexpected' Review

As I was updating my web-site yesterday with some permalinks for blog stops I'd done for my An Unexpected Blessing tour, I came across a review at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews for the title. It hadn't showed up in my Google alers, so I didn't know it was out there. I was delighted!

Here are a few of the highlights:

Debra St. John built a really beautiful love story in the contemporary novella entitled An Unexpected Blessing.

As far as characters go, I'd have to say that Joe was by far my favorite of the two. He was so loving and sweet and generous, that I couldn't get enough of him!

With two very well developed characters and a plot line that was easy to follow as well as fall in love with, I found An Unexpected Blessing to be a beautifully written romance, that will surely touch the hearts of many readers out there.

Kudos to this author for bypassing the typical holiday theme of Christmas and focusing more on the Thanksgiving holiday as well. I was ready for something new and refreshing for the season, and An Unexpected Blessing was exactly that.


Overall, the reading gave it four stars, which at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews means: Great! Move it up to the TBR pile.

To read the full review, click here.


An Unexpected Blessing is available from:

The Wild Rose Press
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

Very nice review, Debra, and well deserved! I also very much enjoyed Unexpected Blessing!

Morgan Mandel
http://www.morganmandel.com

Margot Justes said...

Great review.
Margot