Monday, September 17, 2012

Hobbies and Writing, oh my!

Most everyone knows I collect and write about miniatures besides writing fiction and nonfiction.


So a favor to ask everyone:

Today (Monday,9/17) a wonderful miniaturist's hand-sculpted original dollhouse-size doll is up for voting to be considered for the cover of DOLLS Magazine. Love if you'd vote for her!

If you're on Facebook, go to the DOLLS Magazine page and click LIKE under Anna Hardman's Steampunk doll photo and that's it!

As a footnote, the doll is totally hand-sculpted, under 6" tall and is ball-jointed, made with 14 joints. Her creator is also a teacher! See pix and more details on the doll at her website.

3 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Hey Chris, I'll check this out when I get home. I can't get on Facebook here at work.

CA Verstraete said...

Thanks Debra! She didn't make the finals but she got to the semi-finals which is very cool! Thanks for the votes!

mondal said...

Awesome doll!

Concert Tickets