Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ah....Summer

Well, it's here...with Memorial Weekend upon us, the official beginning of summer is upon us. Pools and beaches open, there's just a few days left of school, and the weather is definitely warm...make that hot.

I can't wait for summer this year. It's been a long year and last summer didn't turn out quite like I planned. This year I'm looking forward to vacations and concerts, but I'm also looking forward to doing a lot of reading (Last summer I read over 40 books, I'm hoping to top that this year!) and a lot of writing (I need to finish revisions on a full-length, and I have ideas for two novellas spinning in my head.) My laptop should get a great workout over the next couple of months.

I'm also looking foward to evenings on the porch with my hubby with country music playing in the background and time spent with friends.

I have a few projects I'd like to accomplish around the house...most revolve around organizing, and I need to catch up (as usual) on some scrapbooking.

What about you...any special plans on the horizon?

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

7 comments:

writingbee.com said...

WOW!!!

getessay.com/write_my_essay said...

Nice work by the author of this!

free essay said...

Great!

Anonymous said...

I'd hope to visit the beach at least once, and WRITE a whole lot! :D

grandresume.com said...

This is absolutely awesom! Great work!

Unknown said...

"This is absolutely awesom! Great work!"
dissertation topics

Unknown said...

"This is absolutely awesom! Great work!"
dissertation topics