Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just went to the bank by Margot Justes

This will be short, I started my day early, June Sproat came over and helped me with the RWA computer set up-she's a whiz when it comes to computers, and I'm a Luddite.

I'm very grateful for her continuous support, besides I know where to find her.

At any rate, Dina came home, and we went to the bank at about eleven this morning, and then went shopping. The day disappeared.

My huge to do list will have to wait until tomorrow.

Went for the usual Friday evening coffee at Barnes & Noble and worked on my elevator pitch for Blood Art, it is finished. Now on to the synopsis, which I need for a contest I want to enter.

Till next time,
Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com

3 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Oooh. Yea!

I can't wait to read Blood Art. Get that synopsis going and win that contest!

Deb Larson said...

Good luck with the contest! And congrats on being the new President for Chicago North!!!
DL Larson

Morgan Mandel said...

Hi Prez!
About that long list. Sometimes getting one or two items checked off is progress enough, especially if they're difficult ones.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com