Monday, June 22, 2009

Hooray!


Summer Lovin' has been released early!



We were given a print release date of July 10, so I was very surprised to see the book up at Barnes & Noble. Then a friend emailed me and told me it was up at Amazon too. No picture at Amazon yet, but the book can be ordered.

Another reason I'm thrilled about it, other than its a great summer read and having it available earlier is better, is that I will have copies at the Booksigning I will be at July 4 & 5th. (Click here for details.) I thought for sure I was only going to be able to tell people about it and hope they order it, but now, hooray, I'll have copies to sell.

So, order your copy today and have a great week!

June

http://www.junesproat.com/

2 comments:

Terry Odell said...

Congrats. Holding that baby is such a thrill

Margot Justes said...

June,
Glad you're going to have it by the 4th-I'll be your first sale.
See you soon.
Margot Justes
www.mjustes/com