Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June 1st

It's that time of year. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining. Here in the Mid-west we had a wonderful weekend.

I spent the majority of it outside working in my garden. It was the perfect time for it. I got my tomato plants and herbs in and planted all of my annuals. I even had time to rearrange some of the perennials which were overflowing their beds.

I was also able to sneak in some time on my laptop and work on a manuscript I'm getting ready to send to my editor.

I look forward to summer, with its relaxed schedule, which means more time to play and more time to write! (And more time to relax.)

Which, after a long, productive day, is what I'm off to do.

Until next time,

Debra

THIS TIME FOR ALWAYS
from The Wild Rose Press
e version 7/30/08
print version 8/29/08

No comments: