Saturday, June 28, 2008

Booked for Murder by Margot Justes

I spent the afternoon at Booked for Murder, a delightful book store in Madison, WI. The store has been there for 28 years, but is now under new ownership. I am a fan of independent bookstore, and actively support them.

Sara the new owner is simply amazing; obviously she loves books, supports new authors and encourages her readers to sample new fare. I could not have asked for a warmer reception and I was given Fiji water to drink. Now that is star treatment...

Not to harp on last week’s blog, but I was surrounded by people who read-it was refreshing and enriching.

If you find yourself anywhere near Madison, WI, please stop by and visit this wonderful bookstore.

Booked for Murder
2701 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Tel: 608/238-2701 or 800/200-5996

Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
Available on amazon.com
www.mjustes.com

No comments: