Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Still Wednesday by Morgan Mandel

I've been so obsessed with getting Killer Career ready, I even forgot today was Wednesday. I thought of it this evening on the way home from Frontier Days Festival. I submitted my cover for Killer Career to Lightning Press a few days ago, but we had some technical difficulties about color combos. Anyway, it all seems to have been ironed out, thank goodness. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully, I won't be going to bed after midnight now, that is, until another snag occurs. Fingers crossed that it won't happen.

Anyway, with a free heart I had a good time listening to the Kentucky Headhunters tonight at the Festival. I know some of the readers here probably don't know who they are, although I did see some younger people in the crowd, singing along.

I'll be at the Festival a lot during the next four days. In fact, I'll be autographing and selling Two Wrongs and Girl of My Dreams there all day Saturday and Sunday. Also selling books will be my good RWA buddies, Debra St. John, Margot Justes and June Sproat.

If you're near Arlington Heights, please stop by Saturday or Sunday at Recreation Park, Douglas and Miner Streets. We're in Booth 124 and call ourselves Area Authors. Hope to say hello to some of you.

Now, to get to bed before the clock strikes midnight...

Morgan Mandel
http://www.morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hope the weather is cool & nice for you Morgan - we're in the mid-nineties here!

And have missed reading your daily posts at your blog...

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and have fun!
Heidi