Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Going on a Tour

I'm going on a tour soon. The great thing about this tour is I'll be out of the country, yet in it at the same time. That's right, thanks to the Internet, such miracles are possible!

In case you haven't figured it out, I'll be taking a blog book tour, also known as a virtual tour. I'll be visiting various blogs, and doing posts about these hot topics and more:

Are You Comfortable With Your Age?
What's So Great About Being Young?
When Did I Get Old?
What Are the Advantages of Growing Old?

Okay, maybe such topics don't seem too important to you right now. If that's the case, they will someday. (g)

Be that as it may, Forever Young: Blessing or Curse is not only for those who wish they were young again, but also for those who still are. More to follow, but if you can't wait, follow this link at Amazon and you'll find out more about my thriller.

http://tinyurl.com/6tsntn6

Thanks,

Morgan Mandel - http://morganmandel.blogspot.com/
Forever Young: Blessing or Curse on Kindle & Smashwords
Killer Career 99 cents on Kindle & Smashwords
Two Wrongs 99 cents on Kindle & Smashwords
Girl of My Dreams 99 cents- Kindle & Smashwords