Saturday, May 1, 2010

Romantic Times by Margot Justes

Last Saturday I had a marvelous time time at the Chicago North RWA Spring Fling conference, and didn't post anything, I didn't even bring my computer with me.

This weekend I'm in Columbus, Ohio at Romantic Times, after which things should settle down enough for me to start shopping for A Taste of Italy at the Elk Grove Village Library, coming up May 24th. We're bringing Italian goodies to sample.

But in the meantime, I hope everyone is having a good weekend and I will let you know all about RT. This is my first RT conference.

Till next time,
Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com

3 comments:

Terry Odell said...

I went to my first RT when it was 4 miles from my house last year. Couldn't NOT go. It was fun, but a totally different atmosphere from writer's conferences.

There's a RomCon in Denver in July, and while it's a little farther than 4 miles, it's still a relatively easy drive. Besides, I got a free registration. I'll be going as a reader, not an author, so it should be different.

Margot Justes said...

Terry,
RT was a blast, you're right-very different from a traditional writing conference. Now, back to reality and catching up with stuff.
Margot
www.mjustes.com

Morgan Mandel said...

Can't wait for a more detailed report on RT, Margot.

Morgan Mandel