Sunday, April 13, 2008

Renewal

Ah, Spring is definitely beginning to creep upon us. Everywhere I look, things are in bloom. I love this time of year, as winter shakes off its chill, and the ground is literally bursting with new growth. I don't even mind the rain we've been having the past few days, as I know it's doing its part to encourage those little buds to become flowers, the grass to get a little greener, and our spirits to lift as we look toward warmer temperatures and time spent outdoors.

It's been a long winter around here, and I can't wait to get out in my garden and muck around. Sure, it's work, but it's something new. That's what I love about living in the Midwest. The change of the seasons brings us new beginnings in our lives on a regular basis.

What I love about being a writer is that I can create those new beginnings at any given moment. Beginning a new story is like watching those fragile seedlings begin to pop out of the ground in Spring. At first, things are delicate and fragile, and need constant care. But eventually, they take on a life of their own and grow into a beautiful creation.

Where ever you are in the world today, I hope you are enjoying your special corner of creation.

Until next time,

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

THIS TIME FOR ALWAYS
coming soon from The Wild Rose Press

No comments: