Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Blogging

Well in my grandiose plans for summer I figured I'd have lots of time to check my favorite blogs and post my own. Hmn? In the grand scheme of things, I was wrong.

I have a few blogs I check regularly; mainly those people who were kind enough to host my mini-tour for the release of Wild Wedding Weekend earlier this year. During the school year, some days it was tricky to find time to check them everyday, but most days I was able to do it.

I figured over the summer I'd have more time and would be more on top of things. I guess I was kidding myself. Between vacations, full-day obligations that keep me away from home, and computer problems, I've found I've actually had less time to check my regulars, let along keep up with new interviews posted on my loops. Who would have thunk it?

To continue the trend, I am heading off on vacation again today, so I'll be away from my computer for most of the week.

So on that note, we need to hit the road!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Have a great vacation!

Morgan Mandel said...

Amazing how we never have enough time to do what we want to do, only time to do stuff we don't want to.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com